January 26, 2006

Congratulations Prime Minister Harper! Update:Student Voters Results

Bumped up; new posts below.

Our Prime Minister Designate, Stephen Harper, has just made his first speech. The media knives are already unsheathed, more or less subtly in the questions--do they consider us too stupid to notice?--but somehow, mainstream media, to my knowledge, did not report this overwhelming vote of confidence in our new Conservative Prime Minister Harper ... so I decided to help them. Has this been behind a firewall? Very difficult to find but ... here it is.

I wonder what happened that mainstream media neglected this story. Even children and/or teens have made their views known; they voted Conservative. Note that the NDP fared better than the Liberals. I do have a series of links showing how I found this ... very, very interesting in themselves. It was not readily available in NB. I wondered why ... but I was not surprised. Try for yourself. (www.canadapages.com -- www.canadapages.ca ) Maybe what was wrong has been fixed.




Text if this is be too small to read:

Bloc Quebecois 1.6%
Liberal 21.9%
Conservative 31.4%
NDP 23.4%
Green 16.7%
Independent 1.2%
Others 3.7%

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home