July 28, 2006

July 28, 2006: "fear of gang rapes by ...

Muslim youngsters who view them as whores"


Update and attribution correction -- from a comment on this post:

I'd like to say that I wrote the essay, but I didn't; it's by Fjordman. He has chosen not to be a contributor at Gates of Vienna, which means that he sends his guest-posts to me, and I post them for him. That's why they have my byline, although I credit him at the top of the post.

I wish I could claim credit for such fine work, but I can't!


We aim to please and I'm glad you wrote. FHTR July 29, 06

The Fjordman Report: Norwegian Authorities Still Covering Up Muslim Rapes by Fjordman posted on Gates of Vienna, July 27, 2006
gatesofvienna.blogspot.com/2006/07/
norwegian-authorities-still-covering.html

There has been a spike in the number of rape charges in Scandinavia in recent years. It has reached near epidemic proportions in Sweden. Although there are indications of a very high percentage of Muslim immigrants on the statistics, as it is with other kinds of crime, immigration is a non-issue for the political establishment a few weeks ahead of the Swedish national elections.

In neighboring Norway, there is an unprecedented rape wave in the capital city of Oslo.....

[....] Aftenposten warned that “youths” are in the process of destroying Norway’s capital city, Oslo. ... these “youths” bear a striking resemblance to the same “youths” with Muslim immigrant background that are destroying so many cities across Western Europe. ... harassment by gangs, and it almost always involves Muslims: Turks, Kurds, Arabs, Pakistanis, and Somalis. [....]

“The attitudes we meet in the schools are frightening. One boy talked about how girls should be f**ked to pieces until they bleed,” Törnlund said.

This trend is not exclusive to Scandinavia. It is the same all over Western Europe wherever we find significant numbers of Muslim immigrants. [....]

1 Comments:

Blogger Baron Bodissey said...

Thanks for the link!

I'd like to say that I wrote the essay, but I didn't; it's by Fjordman. He has chosen not to be a contributor at Gates of Vienna, which means that he sends his guest-posts to me, and I post them for him. That's why they have my byline, although I credit him at the top of the post.

I wish I could claim credit for such fine work, but I can't!

If you could change your post to attribute the piece to Fjordman, we'd both appreciate it.

Sat Jul 29, 11:02:00 AM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home