June 13, 2006

June 13, 2006: Playing on my heart strings ...

No way! ... "Impossible for those accused to receive a fair trial"

Scott Deveau: Read the "torture" to which these alleged terrorists have been subject, according to lawyer Rocco Galati -- lights on 24 hours a day -- sleep deprivation -- which is cruel, unusual ... and much worse than blowing up Canadian citizens ... who possibly have no virgins awaiting them in heaven ... so it does seem a rather senseless death, n'est ce pas?G & M, June 12, 06

A lawyer for the first person in Canada to be charged under the Anti-terrorism Act two years ago, Momin Khawaja, announced last week that his client plans to contest the act's validity under the Charter of Rights and Freedoms before his scheduled trial next January. He expects to mount the constitutional challenge this fall.


Turf that lad! I'm more concerned about my right as a Canadian citizen born here, preceded by several generations, generations who worked to make this country what it is today ... My right as a citizen supercedes any concern for the scum who come here wanting to blow us to smithereens. Personally, I would rather put my faith in CSIS, the RCMP, our military ... in any number of agencies that protect Canadians ... ahead of the Momin Khawaja's of this world -- even if he ... eventually ... years down the road, turns out to be as pure as the driven snow. Frankly, I don't give a rat's a**! At this moment, fuggetaboutit. It's all about me, me, me, meeeeee and those I love! I am Canadian woman; hear me roar! And I don't care what you think!

Is that clear enough?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home