December 13, 2005

Dear Minister: On the occasion of the PWGSC sale -- pre-Christmas & pre-election?

I have been thinking of the sale of Canadians' real estate by the PWGSC, buildings such as the RCMP headquarters for the Maritimes, situated in NS; then I thought of the the Minister, a Maritimer, involved in such weighty decisions and $$$. It seemed the time to write a note to the Minister, in the spirit of the season. NJC


Dear Minister Brison:

Did you have any idea what a can of worms PM & Team were handing you when you [sold your spritely soul] offered your principled abilities in the service of the present government and crossed the floor to become Minister of PWGSC last year, all because you felt more at home with PM's Liberal Team? . . . Of course, you had lost your chance to lead the Conservatives . . . but we know, you must have been thinking of leaving on principle, even then. You didn't know what you were getting into, we can be certain.

Now you have to run and account for this massive--in my humble opinion, ethically-challenged and possibly corruption-riddled--department, one of the black holes into which taxpayer $$$ are sluiced by . . . to . . . ?

Oh, Scott, Oh . . . woe!

I wish the best of the (holy) holiday season to you during (your travails) this joyous season.

Merry CHRISTmas

Yer humble fellow citizen and neighbour . . . unable to afford a government building . . .

PS: On second thought, may I suggest you just test my willingness to . . . 'trade' . . . 'barter' . . . for a chance to get in on the sale--the Perpetual Pork--that appears to have been the hallmark of government for . . . lo, these many years. Just try me. You'll find I'm as flexible as de udder guys.

PPS: I'm thinking about going back to the fold this year too . . . so you'll have to catch me soon with that offer . . . before I'm saved.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home