July 07, 2005

In the face of utter evil allowed to enter and proliferate in the West

When complete evil is allowed to enter our homelands, when this evil strikes time and again in the West, and we still do not end its possibility of entrance, there is nothing to do today beyond watching and listening to the reports, then finding solace in music. The violin, the cello, the harp -- all remind me of the highly developed civilization and the civilizing aspects of, among other things, the literature, art and music the West has encouraged -- only to become too sensitive, too civilized for its own good. It has allowed the Islamist trojan horse to enter under the umbrella of a tolerant multiculturalism.

These murderous thugs are mindless evil aided and abetted by Western tolerance, a tolerance which has gone far beyond the bounds of reason. I shall not post anything more for a bit. I simply want revenge for this mindless assault on tolerant Western civilization.

To the citizens of the UK facing this barbarity, my sympathy and my hope that you will turn with righteous anger and REVENGE upon these hate-filled barbarians. It is time for action, not sweet reason with people too hate-filled, too ignorant, too held in thrall to a barbarous set of beliefs for civilized society. It is also time to rid civilized society of all those who, by their silence, aid and abet them. NJC



I realize that reports saying the barbarity was perpetrated by Al Qaeda in Europe are unconfirmed. My guess is Islamist crazies from what I have read. If I am wrong, I still believe we have been fools in the West. It is only a matter of time.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home